Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Monday, Monday

This Monday consisted of at least a two hour workout for both of us.  In addition to our regular Monday evening class with Zach, Jess also took an early morning class at SB and I went for a run.  After class we worked some technique with Zach and our moral support (and talented videographer), Val.  Today's technique work was....slipping! What felt like hours upon hours of slipping.  Here is Jess looking like a beast working the rope:


We also used this funny little bag that I'm sure has a name, I just don't know it.  Here I am looking really awkward using this silly thing:



Oh, were you hoping to see the video where this surprisingly heavy bag hit me in the forehead? Sorry.  Not happening.

Also, take a look at Val dropping it low!



These pictures are surprisingly similar to the dance moves Val busts out during class.  Maybe that's why she's better at slipping than I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment