Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Random Musings from the week before the fight

This week Jess and I have been focusing on sparring, running, and nailing down some technique pieces that each of us really need to work on before the big day.  Of course, I can't tell you exactly what we're working on because that information is top secret, but someone at the gym (Julie Kelly) may or may not have (may have) told me that when I move I look like a deer that has just been born.  I have to admit, I can't really argue with this visual.  I also thought it would be relatively easy to find a youtube clip of a clumsy baby deer learning to walk/run, but after being caught in the cute baby animals youtube abyss for about an hour, this is all I could come up with.  The first 15 seconds will basically get the point across:




Or, if you prefer your cute baby animals animated:




Hard to argue, no?

Ok, that video is old....but you get the idea!

Also, what is with the abundance of sweets appearing at the Swartwout household?! My aunt gave us a lovely jar as a housewarming gift, and it is much appreciated, but she also filled it with delicious, butter-laden homemade chocolate chip cookies AND my mom brought by some cupcakes! And at a time when I happen to be extra prone to delicious chocolate-y goodness.





And now this?! Et tu, Samwell?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment